Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Vango Aura 200 2 Person Tent - Moss

Get informations about Vango Aura 200 2 Person Tent - Moss


this product is the best Vango Tents nowadays. Whenever you're searching for an original Vango Tents, then this product is the real answer.
Aside from affordable price, Vango Aura 200 2 Person Tent - Moss also comes with many exciting features. This product will surely complement your life needs.



Vango Aura 200 2 Person Tent - Moss




ASIN : B0056STTJ4
Category: Tents
Brand: Vango
Rating : 4.5
Reviews : 2

View Details Vango Aura 200 2 Person Tent - Moss


  • 3000HH waterproof fly
  • Sewn-in groundsheet
  • Mesh doors
  • Mesh Ventilation
  • Vango air-zone - Large Venting panels
  • Storage solutions
  • Zippered cable entry point
  • Windows have internal curtains
  • Fire retardent Fabric
  • Vango "lights out" inner tent


Vango Aura 200 2 Person Tent - Moss Image collection:


Vango Aura 200 2 Person Tent - Moss Vango Aura 200 2 Person Tent - Moss Vango Aura 200 2 Person Tent - Moss




We have try to present and spent a lot of time to get the most profitable offer for you. If you have any doubts, you could find out anything they said about Vango Aura 200 2 Person Tent - Moss.




Vango Aura 200 is a Brilliant tent
Very easy to put up by myself (I have a disability) without any aid. Takes me around about an hour though to make sure it is done properly although I have no doubt this will get quicker with more practice. Nice sized sleeping compartment which would fit two but I use the Vango folding camp bed (190cm) so this fits in the middle of the compartment. This is ok as I wanted it due to its head room. This was simply the smallest stand up tent I could find which is perfect for me as I wanted a tent big enough for me to stand up in but small enough for me to put up by myself. As I am 4' 11" it is the perfect height as I can hang things from the ceiling of the tent with ease. It is a very well made tent which looks nice in green with orange ties etc The front compartment is big enough for two or three people to sit and chat or for less to cook etc I would definitely recommend this tent to anyone who wants a bit more comfort than from a small dome tent without lugging a big tent about.


Super Value
I bought this tent as i am planning a long trip to Europe in the next few months. I wanted something that would give me space and allow for the addition of camp beds, chairs, tables etc for added comfort. Also to be able to stand up in. Lastly that i could put up on my own.

The tent did well on all these accounts except one. Despite other reviews on being able to erect the tent by one person. i was not able to do this. I tried on numerous occassions but have yet to succeeded. As i was with a companion this wasnt a problem as putting the tent up with two people is straightforward. So i still have a challenge on to be able to use this on my own. I have a number of tents and do a lot of camping, but this has got the better of me . . . .so far.

I have just returned from Switzerland on a camping trip and during that time the weather was very varied. We had lots of rain and thunder along with strong winds. The tent had no problems and we remained totally dry...

No comments:

Post a Comment